MypolenⓇ is a next-generation recycled polymer.
- Basic recycled polymers compete on price advantage relative to virgin plastics, with specific characteristics like impact strength, UV stabilization, etc. incidental only.
- MypolenⓇ is aimed at quality-sensitive industries that want to reduce their carbon footprint without jeopardizing the quality of their product.
Why a product AND a service?
- MypolenⓇ is modified to suit the needs of specific clients.
- Those needs are determined through a process of consultation and product development between Myplas, the converter and the final client.
- We can also match specifications to specific Virgin COC’s.
- Myplas then develops a proprietary blend in our lab using differential sorting of raw materials, pre- and post-blending, additives and continuous testing.
- Each batch is continuously tested in our sophisticated lab to ensure the final product meets the needs of the client and is supplied with a Certificate of Conformance to ensure compliance with your requirements.
- MypolenⓇ is a sustainable replacement that reduces the carbon emissions of your company without jeopardizing the quality of your product.
- Your sustainability reporting in your AFS can therefore improve without jeopardizing quality sensitive products.
- Around 1 tonne of CO2e carbon saving per 1 tonne of recycled plastic used.
- MypolenⓇ contributes to the circular economy, using post-consumer products like ice cream tubs and milk bottles and turning it into shopping baskets, transport lugs and shampoo bottles.
- Applying circular economy principles to global plastic packaging flows could transform the plastics economy and drastically reduce negative externalities such as leakage into oceans.
- Emission reduction.
- Proudly South African.